ACF offers a range of consultancy services to the philanthropic and wider not-for-profit sector.
ACF has a strong reputation as an effective grantmaker and is able to provide development support and advisory services to other trusts and foundations that are looking to strengthen their grantmaking practices. Examples of services currently delivered include:
- Development of best practice grant accountability and evaluation
- Provision of capacity building support to funding recipients of a client trust
- Design and management of a collaboration development programme
- Corporate giving advisory support
- Due diligence services
- Evidence base and demand research
ACF is also able to offer capacity development support to non-profit organisations, supporting the development of sustainable practices and financial viability. From 2010 - 2014, ACF was involved in a major community initiative Te Manu Ka Rewa, supporting the develop of a community’s capacity to lead long-term change for young people.